?

Log in

crazy.

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Wednesday, October 4th, 2006
7:09 pm
so i'm basically bored out of my mind.
i have no homework, except to read Huck Finn, which is not a book i care to read, and i dont like it in general.

i have my yearbook stuff done...

so i guess i'm taking some of my girls and meeting danny to go out dancing. don't ask why, it's just...happening. i'm excited though, i'm in this mood where all i want to do is dance.

some really weird beeping keeps going off..i think it's bob's pager thing, but he's not here.

nothing especially exciting is happening right now. i retook a calculus test today, went from a C+ to an A-. and taught part of it to tyler, because...he wanted me to? haha. nutso.

(3 are caught | hide your red hands)

Sunday, September 10th, 2006
11:20 am - if you're scared, don't show it...
so it's 11:25ish on sunday morning...i'm at elms with melissa. her roommate, huong, has been on the phone with her boyfriend (fighting at first, now i'm not sure what they're doing) since 7 am. at first, when i wasn't quite awake, i thought she was talking in her sleep. i guess she usually does this before her 8oclock class, but as it's sunday, it can last all day. joy.

school's going fine...i only have 3 real classes, and only two of them are "hard". i've been able to keep my head above water pretty easily so far, and i'm enjoying how easy my days are. i can't wait for spirit week...SENIOR TOGA PARTY!

going shopping today with linds and mel..and possibly molly. i felt bad making her drive all the way down here even though she has my wallet. so i told linds to pick it up on her way, and called mol to tell her if she didn't want to waste gas, that was ok. i know she doesn't really want to be spending money right now.

my left contact...ARGH.

nothing too exciting is happening now...i'm waiting for mel's soccer practice to be done at 12, and then i'm off to the mall to meet linds for 12:30. fun stuff, i know. i'll probably be there all day...linds has to be home for 5, but if molly comes...who knows how long we'll be gone :-D

talk to you all lataaaaaa.

current mood: cheerful

(hide your red hands)

Sunday, May 21st, 2006
6:31 pm - ok, edit?!
no better place to post pictures than livejournal =P
well, yeah. prom was saturday, here are a few pictures...
PROMCollapse )

(7 are caught | hide your red hands)

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2005
3:50 pm - finally...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comment to be Added.

(10 are caught | hide your red hands)

Sunday, November 20th, 2005
8:42 pm - pictureeeeeeeeees
picture postCollapse )

current mood: tired

(10 are caught | hide your red hands)

Monday, November 14th, 2005
4:39 pm
survey from sarah/myspaceCollapse )

(hide your red hands)

Saturday, November 12th, 2005
10:19 pm
districts were ok. i'd get into more detail...but i dont want to.

spent the day with mic...went to the y, bj's, and then her house.

finally made tyler's cake.
but apparently we didn't win...so its the "i love you anyways" option.

still have homework to do...chem and apush.

report cards: all A's and a B+. doesn't that figure.

(hide your red hands)

Thursday, November 10th, 2005
2:07 pm - ugh.
today blew in 2309385 different ways.

(4 are caught | hide your red hands)

Sunday, November 6th, 2005
4:29 pm - IT'S PENNY AND ME TONIGHT.
surveyCollapse )

(2 are caught | hide your red hands)

3:44 pm
can you say 2nd row?

yeah. i definitely can.

hanson rocks my world. and i got an autograph and definitely had a conversation with zac. nothing could top this.

heck.yes.

(2 are caught | hide your red hands)

Saturday, November 5th, 2005
10:24 am - POLICE ROLL!
i'm pretty much at elms college. and it's pretty much cool.

i love it here. seriously. i never want to come home, and i'm going to cry when i have to go to high school on monday.

not to mention, i'm going to see hanson today. after i see mel in her bathing suit.

yeah. you so wish you were this cool

love.

(1 are caught | hide your red hands)

Thursday, November 3rd, 2005
4:38 pm
a surveyCollapse )"
i stole this from one of melissa's wicked back-dated entries. from her old lj. i'm looking for an entry i still haven't found.

i'm so going to elms tomorrow night =D i can't wait to see mel. i get to spend the night there and it's pretty much going to rock

(2 are caught | hide your red hands)

2:49 pm
today was a lot better. my ap quiz was wicked good, considering i read the packet right before the class. i only got one question wrong, and one half wrong. everything else was pretty good...worked a little more on my district stuff, and blared hanson during study hall. =D it sounds so much better with the big speakers...

precal was hilarious, molly and i laughed non stop...chem was boring, but we talked about the murderer in greenfield from like, 18 years ago, who ended up hanging himself. i'd heard about it from my parents and ruth already, though. but it's still interesting. we might get to watch CSI in there on the half day because we're the only chem class she's going to have.

antigone is boring, but at least i'm paying attention this time...i didn't pay any attention to oedipus and that didn't help me in the long run. spanish was pretty good, pinkos heard me call melissa a cold hearted bitch, and the look on her face was pretty great.

i guess that's about it.

i've had to pee since precal.

(hide your red hands)

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2005
5:43 pm
taylor pretty much summed it up today:

"you look really fed up with everything"
yeah. that works.

current mood: confused

(hide your red hands)

Monday, October 31st, 2005
4:32 pm
Today was boring.

Parsons wasn't there to face the wrath of AP. And the sub wrote on the sub sheet: "this class was highly offended that you left them work." hell yes we were. precal sucked, spanish was boring, gym was stupid, and chem was icky. Then, band was ok WE GOT GOD REST YE MERRY, GENTLEMEN AGAIN AND I LOVE THAT SONG AND I'M SUPER EXCITED AND YEAH. oh, we also got the fruit fundraiser, so if any of your parents are interested in fruit...let me know.

english sucked. real bad. but whatever. then, mic dropped me off at work because i didn't have a car because the grand prix and the van are in serious trouble. the van's at tony's and is going to be $500 to fix. great. but chris just dropped off my car because i need it tonight...i may have to talk to molly about borrowing one from her for a little while...

so yeah. i don't have much else to say.

(hide your red hands)

Sunday, October 30th, 2005
2:29 pm
zitkatie41: hahaha
Auto response from xsilenced words: Work until...6:30-7ish?



Leave it. Especially if your name is Katie Paton.

zitkatie41: hahaha
zitkatie41: fuck yes
zitkatie41: i made the away message!

you only wish you were this cool.

(1 are caught | hide your red hands)

Saturday, October 29th, 2005
6:37 pm - he don't see ugly with bloodshot eyes
so i went shopping with the ladies today.

bought pants i'm in love with, molly bought a dress i'm in love with, sam and hannah got gorgeous haircuts...and i got chinese food. and a moolatte. so i'm happy.

but, i'm stupid and forgot L&E, but that's ok, because when i go to get mel either friday or saturday, we're going to go to the big mall and get it =D

i'm going to watch tv with my parents now, i guess.
<3

(hide your red hands)

Friday, October 28th, 2005
12:25 pm
so melissa slept over last night, and i had to leave before she did, which sucked. but i assume she left not too long after i did. (i'm at work now) i had to stop at school on my way to work, because i had to get my clarinet, which i forgot yesterday.

yesterday, after melissa left, mic came back for a little while and the stuff she told me about fearn makes my skin crawl. i fucking hate that woman and she has no right to do half the stuff she does, and she should not still be a teacher at our school. its so effing frustrating.

our AP study sessions are at a super shitty time for me. and i'm not at all happy about it. why it cant be at 6 instead of 5, i have no idea. or at 2:30. christ. ROAR.

i have a ton of homework to do, and i should probably practice before bob and/or linda come home...

i'm going shopping tomorrow =D

(1 are caught | hide your red hands)

Thursday, October 27th, 2005
8:19 pm
melissa just left to go to my house
and then, i'm leaving to go to my house in about a half hour.

yeah. we're cool like that.

i'm super hungry, and i'm super excited.
not sure why, though.
mic might be coming back here within the next half hour
but i doubt it, at this point
:-/
oh well.

school sucked, i'm wicked pissed about APUSH
but Parsons feels super bad
so it's a little better
but we're still all wicked upset.
so yeah.

(hide your red hands)

Tuesday, October 25th, 2005
2:49 pm
omg. today was the best.
or "such the best", if i'm being melissa.

e: chemistry...which was boring as always
f: band...got out the bari for one song, which we played one time. but it was worth it, because it's 10x better with the bari in it.
g: english...ugh.
d: 7TH GRADE GYM! FUCK YEAH!
a: APUSH...surprise quiz on the reading i didn't read. but i almost made 50% on it anyways. and mic and i did super well in class after the fact.
b: precal...boring. really boring.
c: spanish...got a recipe for tostadas (con pollo y frijoles), and we're doing a project about "mis angeles"

it's raining out. i dont like rain, really. it's not much fun.

after writing my intro last night, i didn't do any other homework...so i have 2 precal assignments, 2 history assignments, english, and kind-of spanish to do between now and 6. blah.

(1 are caught | hide your red hands)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com